Cleaner Chimneys - Donegal TownCleaner Chimneys - Donegal Town
Email Us On
Co. Donegal

Flue Blocked On Insert Stove

We got a call about the stove filling the room with smoke once they tried to light it. 

On arrival we dropped the baffel plates and straight away could see the flue was blocked solid with soot & ashes as you can see in the first picture. 

The family in this house was lucky as they were at high risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. 

It’s really important that baffel plates are taken out as often as possible and cleaned along with checking the flue is clear. 

No products in the cart.